The size of a plot is 600 per square metres (100×60)
Purchasers who desire more plots will pay per square meter in relation to the excess number of square meters desired at the prevailing market price.
We use professional and accredited surveyors for our allocations. In the unlikely event that the above occurs, a sum equivalent to the size of shortage or excess multiplied by the price per square meters will either be refunded or in the case of a bigger plot, allocation will be redone
- Perimeter fence
- Good Road Network
- Transformers among others
No, there are other infrastructures such as Asphalt on the major roads, street lightening, electric poles, drainages, green areas, children playground, football field etc but all these come at a cost.
Survey plan fee N500,000.00 for Ibeju Lekki and N180,000.00 for Atan Ota & Ikorodu, legal/documentation fees N250,000.00. Developmental fee (Subject to management’s decision). These levies are subject to changes.
There are no encumbrances on the land neither is there any government acquisition, interest and adverse claim.
Receipts and contract of sale
Receipts, Letter of Allocation, Survey plan, Deed of Assignment and every other essential Document.
You will get a refund less 20% and N20,000 administrative charges subject to the decision of Management.
No, you are expected to pay monthly based on the breakdown in the contract of sale as agreed by you. After the initial deposit, non payment will lead to outright revocation
There is no interest on the balance since the installment price is already higher than the outright purchase price.
Yes, you are only permitted to build residential houses within the area so designated and commercial houses on the area designated as commercial, provision of shops within residential houses/area and building tenement house type popularly called ‘face me and face you’ are not allowed
- White House Estate: N1.5M
- Sapphire Estate: N2.4M
- Beryl Estate Phase1: N6.6M
- Beryl Estate Phase2: N3M
- PrimeRose Estate: N4.8M
- Jasper Estate: N7.8M
- Visit: gtexthomes.com and click on “Estates“, click on the image of the estate you want to buy and it will take you to the subscription form.
- Transfer to the account details on the site after filling the subscription form.
- Send an email of your payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org with payment evidence and our team will get back to you.
Yes, this is subject to the purchase of the subscription form which cost N5000.
The basic amenities will not be given to the house e.g. water, electricity etc.
Survey and documentation fee will be paid after or with the payment of the land while development fee is paid within 20months of allocation of the land.
Purchasers are encouraged to take possession and mobilize to their plot(s) within 6months of physical allocation in order to control weeds, also in case where the land is left un-kept for a long period, the company has autonomous power to revoke the land and every document attached to it and reallocate the same plot to another purchaser while the existing owner is re-allocated elsewhere within the estate.
- White House Estate: Sokoto Road, Atan Ota, Ogun State.
- Sapphire Estate: Owutu-Isawo, Agric bus stop, Ikorodu, Lagos.
- Beryl Estate Phase1: After Dangote Refinery, 20mins after Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos.
- Primerose Estate: Magbon Alade, Near Eleko junction, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos.
- Beryl Estate Phase2: Legbiya Village, Opposite La’campagne Tropicana, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos.
- Jasper Estate: After Dangote Refinery, 20mins from Lekki Free Trade Zone, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos.